Summer is here and it’s time to get our drink on. I’m making it a resolution to try new things this season so bring it on.
Jack and Coke ice pops, people. That sounds like my new summer craving, anyone else with me? Let’s get started…
What you’ll need:
- 5 fluid ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 20 fluid ounces Coke , flattened (pour into a bowl and allow to sit until no more carbonation is present; about 1 hour)
3 simple steps:
- Pour 1/2 ounce of Jack Daniels into each popsicle mold. Pour 2 ounces of the flattened Coke into the mold
- Cover and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
Yup, that’s it. You have no excuse to not try these.